Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Write from the Heart!

Out of all of my lenses the ones that get the most traffic and comments are the ones that I am passionate about.

That first text module is often the hardest, but if you write from your heart the rest of the lens will flow out of you very easily.

I write about everything and anything. I write about personal challenges that I have had, and offer help to others who may be going through the same thing, or I might write about a funny experience or something that made me smile. I often write about challenges that network marketers have and share how I have overcame them.

For me, it doesn’t matter what the topic is, I write from my heart and always think about the reader first. I am thinking about how I can help them.

The biggest mistake people make when creating Squidoo lenses, is they are trying to sell a product. And so the lens appears to be one big sales add.

It is okay to sell. I mean I have links to my products and Amazon links on most of my lenses, but I first write from the heart and offer help to the reader.

To you Squidoo Success!

No comments:

Search This Blog