Sunday, May 17, 2009

Networking on Squidoo

The thing that makes Squidoo work is the "networking". You can build relationships with other lensmasters which create curiosity so people will visit your lens as well. In other words, when ever someone visits my lens I always recipricate by visiting at least one of their lenses. Sometimes when I get to their lens It isn't something that I totally agree with, but I will alway leave a comment even if it is just letting them know that I was their. Most lensmasters do the same thing.

So if you want traffic to your squidoo lens, you should right now, go visit at least 20 lenses that are similar to yours and add a comment and rate at the least. Then watch what happens. I bet you, at least 5 of those people if not more will do the same for you! Have fun!

No comments:

Search This Blog