Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Widgets!

One of the perks of being a Squidoo Giant is being able to test out lots of new gadgets on Squidoo before they go live. So over the past few days, I have been having fun playing with the new side widget. It works just like all of the other modules on your Squidoo lens, except these show up on the side. With the widget you can add an Amazon Spotlight, Featured Lenses, Squidcasts, or your Blog RSS.

This has really been fun. I think it really makes a difference as well. I have updated a few of my lenses and added the widget. I've also created a couple new lenses that display the new widgets.

Here are my two lastest lenses using the widgets. Gotta Love Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) and Gotta Love Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner)

No comments:

Search This Blog