Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Romance on a Dime



My latest lens Romance on a Dime....

I really enjoyed making this lens. I was up until 1 in the morning working on it. I love the posters that I found at AllPosters.com. I really think it makes the lens pretty.

My Valentine and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary on April 9th! And when I look back over the years I know I received flowers and candy and nice bath salts, but what I remember is the special times and the goofy things Michael has done to express his love.

http://www.squidoo.com/Romance-on-a-Dime

Hey Webmasters! - Make $$$

The AllPosters.com Affiliates Program is a great way to make money with your website. All you have to do is place links on your site to AllPosters.com. When your site visitors click on your links and make purchases at AllPosters.com, you earn 25%-30% of the sale.

Sign up today!

No comments:

Search This Blog